Note what is included in the price:
- Transfer to the respective photo excursion, i.e. pick-up and return to the hotel
- Guided short walks to the most beautiful sights
- Photographic assistance
- Sandwich, fruit, cereal bar, chocolate and water
Description of the photo trip
Photo excursion on Gran Canaria, 10.01. - 12.01.2023
Experience with the Swiss hiking guide RenÃ© and the German photographer Heinz the unique landscape and nature of Gran Canaria, from the desert-like south to the green north of the island.
We discover idyllic mountain villages, the almond blossom, a romantic sunset on the Roque Nublo, the landmark of Gran Canaria, the second highest mountain of the island. Bad weather periods are rather rare in the south (Maspalomas) and at about 21 degrees we have optimal conditions for photography.
RenÃ© will guide you to great postcard motifs of the Canary Islands, because he knows like no one else. Beginners and advanced photographers will receive tips on landscape and macro photography from Heinz, who is always on hand with advice and support. With the motives we leave ourselves much time for photographing, which contributes to the success of the photos.
On the day before the excursions (09.01.23) an introduction course takes place from 15.00 o'clock to 17.30 o'clock. Meeting point is the lighthouse (El Faro) of Maspalomas.
For the respective excursions we pick up our guests at the hotel and bring them back afterwards. The hotel transfer is included in the price.
For the excursions the participants need their own camera. Preferably an SLR, system or bridge camera also cell phone photographers are welcome.
We offer this trip without flight and hotel accommodation. There are many airlines flying to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria and you can book the flight and hotel that suits you best, or book a package tour through your travel agent, e.g. for one week (Sunday, 08.01.22 to Sunday, 15.01.22). The hotel should be in Maspalomas (near the lighthouse, El Faro), e.g. the very nice hotel "Costa Meloneras".
To bring along
- Fun with photography
- Your own camera, incl. memory card and charged battery
- Standard zoom lens, wide angle lens, as well as telephoto and macro lens,
- if available alternatively close-up lens NL 4 as "macro replacement
- Polarizing filter or gray / graduated filter, if available
- Monopod, if available
- Sturdy shoes / hiking boots
- Sweater / light rain jacket
- Light backpack